Do you feel like it is finally time to go with different rather than stay the same?
Are you ready to take charge and stop being the little mouse on the wheel?
Do you want to ditch the busyness trap and stop making excuses for not losing weight, getting more energy, exercising more and not having enough time?
You get the picture...
In our crazy-busy world, we are pulled from one competing deadline to the next. We’ve got commitments coming out our ears, hectic schedules and financial concerns. There simply doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day to get through your to-do list, let alone have the time to look after your health and energy levels! To make things worse, the bad habits always seem to snowball: first exercise falls completely off the radar, then healthy food choices go out the window, then good-quality sleep becomes elusive and your stress levels go through the roof. You fall into bed each night exhausted, depleted, and wondering how on earth you made it through in one piece.
If you’ve been fighting this battle, you know what I’m talking about. In fact, you might have even forgotten that life can ever feel anything but tired and draining.
But it doesn't have to be that way
Imagine having the tools and tactics to:
- Have more energy all day, every day
- Be more productive and get more done
- Ditch the overwhelm and stress – for good
- Experience their best health
- Feel good inside their own skin
- Bounce out of bed without scrambling for caffeine
- And finally feel like they’re in control of their life, their health and their energy levels
…All without fads, gimmicks or false promises.
This is your opportunity to change your life, transform your health, and discover how to juggle those balls with energy and vitality.
As a Performance Specialist, Accredited Practising Dietitian and expert in health promotion – with over 20 years of learning, practising and coaching health and personal/business performance – I know what it takes to live and perform at peak levels.
After working with thousands of elite athletes, high-flying corporate executives and everyday people, I know what works, what doesn’t, and what it takes to reach the next level.
And now I want to share all of that information and strategy with you.
See Performance Specialists often focus purely on athletes – billions of research dollars are devoted to finding out the best way to go faster, harder, stronger.
No one is applying all this incredible knowledge and wisdom to the people who need it MOST – the corporates, professionals, executives, and business owners who have SO MUCH to contribute to the world, yet who are struggling to be their best selves.
That’s why I created
Get Your Body Buzzing.
I’ve developed a unique, easy-to-follow program that will teach you all the vital elements of managing your performance and wellbeing. It’s jam-packed with the insider tips, high-level expertise and seriously effective strategies that I’ve used to create amazing change in my clients’ lives for more than two decades. And now these tools can help YOU make massive shifts in your life too. The reason this is such a life-changing program is because of this one truth: When you can increase your energy levels, EVERY OTHER PART of your life improves. I’ve seen it happen time and time again, and now I want to share those secrets with you.
This is for you if you…
- Feel drained all the time and are CRAVING more energy
- Have tried to improve your health and wellbeing, but just don’t know what to do or where to start
- Feel like you've lost your ‘get up and go’, and are a little desperate to get your ‘mojo’ back!
- Changing what you eat has been effective in the past, but you haven’t been able to sustain it (and you know there are other aspects of your life that need work too)
- Never seem to get around to looking after yourself due to the constant juggle of work, family and a zillion other commitments
- Feel like a mouse on a wheel, with no time to reflect or regroup – it’s just a lot of putting out fires and trying to stay afloat
- You're sick and tired of being sick and tired and just want to feel good again!
Kicking off on Tuesday 7th June and running for 8 weeks, I will teach you how to utilise the attributes of world-class athletes and give you the tools you need to perform at your best in all areas of your life – personal, business, everything. Included in the program is…
8 Life-changing Webinars
At the beginning of each week, you can access the weekly webinar, where I take you through the course content. These webinars are informative, practical and packed with powerful tools and strategies that can be applied to your life IMMEDIATELY.
My Go-To Tools, Worksheets and Resources
Each week, you’ll receive a tailored workbook dedicated to each element of your performance. These are designed to help you implement what you’ve learned and start making SERIOUS changes to how you’re feeling
A FREE Copy of one of my eBooks
To help you delve even deeper into your wellness journey, you’ll get a complimentary copy of one of my bestselling eBooks – Ready, Set…Go or Truth, Lies and Chocolate.
- The foundations of peak performance – what it is, why it’s so important, and how it applies to your life
- How to use the principles of elite athletes to enhance your performance, so that you can be a champion in every area of your life
- The 4 critical steps required to achieve competence in any new behaviour or skill
- The tried-and-true strategies for removing your barriers to success
- The major factors that impact your productivity and output, including nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress and mental health
- How to monitor and manage your ‘energy in’ versus ‘energy out’, PLUS how to cycle your energy
- Expert strategies for recovery and renewal (a factor that’s so often forgotten in diet and exercise programs)
- How to design your own daily, weekly, monthly and annual game plan, so that you know exactly how to get where you want to be. (Includes assistance from me, with all tools and templates provided.)
- How to design your own mental strategy (so that success is practically guaranteed)
- Why what’s going on in your head is the KEY to creating true transformation
- How to avoid the common setbacks and pitfalls that can send you spinning (so that your incredible new habits stick around – for good!)
- How to create a blueprint for your own personalised eating program (because one size DOES NOT fit all)
- The 3 essential aspects of high performance nutrition, so that you can design you meals with ease
- Real-world eating – where does alcohol fit in? And how can you ensure your progress isn’t impaired?
- The truth about smart exercise, and the mistakes that leave you stressed out and exhausted
- How to design your own personal exercise strategy (this is a game changer!)
- Implementation secrets of the experts: how to make your exercise habits stick, once and for all!
- How to keep your body hydrated (and why this is essential for increased energy levels)
- The truth about what you drink – water, coffee, soft drink, the works. (Plus: the BEST way to create healthy drinking habits)
- Essential minerals for maximum energy. These are the ‘secret weapon’ nutritional tips I share with my elite clients (includes the daily requirements and best sources)
- How to maximise your brain and body health with antioxidants (so that you don’t just have peak performance, you've got radiant wellness too)
- How to pick up ANY food product at the shops and find out whether it’s a good choice (so that you can take the stress out of shopping and keep your health on track with ease)
- How to eat out – NO ONE wants to give up delicious meals in restaurants or cafes, so I’ll be teaching you my fool proof method for eating out and staying healthy (includes bonus checklist)
- How to eat healthy when life gets busy, so that your crazy schedule STOPS impairing your wellness goals
- The smart additions to your diet that can take your health to the next level (and get you looking and feeling amazing in the process)
- The 9 essential strategies to get your body buzzing
- We’ll also be taking a closer look at how far you have come, and the incredible progress you've made
You will walk away with...
- The actual tools and strategies you need to transform your physical and mental energy
- Enhanced health and wellbeing – so that you look and feel better, inside and out
- The PRO mindset tools and tricks to create change, and then maintain it
- Expert tips on losing weight – and keeping it off, for good.
- Increased motivation and productivity, so that you’re getting more done every day and feeling better while doing it
- The tips, tricks and insider secrets that will take your performance to the next level
It’s never too late to transform your health . This program will teach you how to do it, no matter how busy you are.
Money Back Guarantee
Wesley College will subsidise $65, so you pay just $35
I’m really busy with work and/or family commitments. Is this program right for me?
The truth is, the crazier and busier your life is, the more you’re going to benefit from these techniques. You can’t always control or predict what life throws at you every day, but managing how and what you eat, your fitness, sleep habits and stress levels gives you an edge, a look and a feel that others will wish they had. When you feel and look better, life seems a whole lot easier. You have a sharper mental focus and will be physically in the best shape of your life.
I’ve been out of shape for a long time. Is the course suitable for people like me?
Definitely. All the tools and strategies that we go through in the course are designed to suit people at varying levels of health, energy and performance. Where appropriate, I give you options to adjust and scale the strategies for your particular level of experience or fitness.
I’ve got a big event on during the 8 weeks of the course, and I’m worried I’ll fall behind. Should I still enrol?
Yes! The course is delivered over 8 weeks, but you can download and access the content at any time after that. So it doesn’t matter if you’ve got something going on – travelling, planning a wedding, whatever – you can still enrol in the course now and complete the content in your own time.
How much time do I need to allocate to the course each week?
Going through all the materials should take you less than an hour each week, but of course, you can invest as much time as you need. And keep in mind, you don’t need to get it done at the same pace that the course is delivered (you’ll have lifetime access to the content), so there’s no need to worry about falling behind or running out of time.
If you’re ready to take your health – and your life – to the next level, this is for you. Say goodbye to your energy slump & rediscover your get up and go!
The cost of the 8 week online program is just $100, however, Wesley College will subsidise $65, so you pay just $35.
My life has changed forever since I was introduced to the 'Get Your Body Buzzing' program. I really enjoyed being part of the ‘Get your Body Buzzing’ Program. The person who lived here prior to March 2015 is gone and replaced by a newer, fitter, healthier and happier person.
Julie has inspired me to change myself into the person I have always wanted to be and the GYBB program has given me the tools to commit and do what I have never been able to do before. Challenge yourself. You are more than you believe you are. Thank you Julie, I will be forever grateful.
Jenelle Stubberfield, GYBB Participant
I really enjoyed being part of the ‘Get your Body Buzzing’ Program. I was a bit unsure whether it would help me at the beginning but half way through the first session, I began to relate to things, and have never know one and a half hours to go so quickly. I have three young boys under 10 and teaching them to make healthy food choices and have a regular exercise routine, sends a strong message. I would certainly recommend this program to my friends, as I have reaped the benefits and made some very healthy changes in my day to day living not just for me but for my family too.
Ellie Munt, GYBB Participant
A heavy workload, frequent travel and an active social life conspired to see me at 40 years old stuck in an unhealthy lifestyle pattern. Ok, it had actually been a steady decline through my 30s however with a young family and no professional or social respite in sight (or desired), I wanted to get and stay in shape. Having worked with Julie for the last two years I am far more aware of my overall health, have a sustainable lifestyle approach and still enjoy the work and social activities that are a big part of my life – all this and I feel great! I highly recommend Julie to anyone looking to take their professional performance to the next level or simply attain a healthy lifestyle balance that generally proves so elusive.
Jason Clifton, Bankwest
Julie has worked extensively with people we admire, the kinds of people who have built successful, satisfying lives by learning how to be good at doing what they love. Their wisdom and lessons are for all of us.
Ros Thomas, Journalist and Columnist, The West Australian
Julie is a vivacious speaker who has the knack of establishing engaging and interactive connections with her audience through her profound wealth of knowledge, motivation and professionalism. Her particular focal points include health and wellbeing in which she delivers enlightening but practical and realistic advice. Feedback from our staff was overwhelmingly positive who found Julie inspiring and empowering.
Barb de Corti, Managing Director and Founder, ENJO Australia
Julie’s informative presentation was empowering and inspiring. Her engaging style empowered our staff to make positive changes to their lives by implementing a simple plan to follow.
Rob Hartog, State Manager WA, Selleys Yates