Get Your Body Buzzing Program Outline
MODULE 1: PEAK HEALTH AND NUTRITION 101 In our first week, we’re getting up close and personal with your own daily performance levels. We’ll be looking at:
- How to create a blueprint for your own personalised eating program (because one size DOES NOT fit all!)
- How to monitor and manage your ‘energy in’ versus ‘energy out’, PLUS how to cycle your energy.
- The truth about calories, kilojoules, micros and macros (What really matters? What’s not worth worrying about? We’ll get to the bottom of it – and bust a few myths in the process!)
- Expert strategies for recovery and renewal (this stuff is so overlooked in stock-standard programs, even though elite athletes swear by it.)
- How to design your own daily, weekly, and monthly game plan, so that you know exactly how to get where you want to be. (Includes personal assistance from me, with all tools and templates provided.)
MODULE 2: SUPERMARKET SAFARI You can’t cook and eat good food unless you’ve got great ingredients to work with. But way too many people go wrong at that very first stage – in the supermarket… which means that their efforts are destined to fail from the get-go. To help you get the groundwork right, this week I’m teaching you the ins and outs of becoming a rock-star food shopper – and we’ll be doing it in-person, at a Perth supermarket. We’ll dive into:
- Food labels demystified – my fool proof method for understanding food labels and knowing instantly whether something is a good choice or not.
- How to take the stress out of shopping (including how to structure your shopping list, how to approach the store, and how to save loads of time.)
- How to shop healthy on a budget – where to spend your $$, where to save, and what to buy so you’re minimising wastage and maximising convenience.
- “But I’m too tired to cook!” Get my cheat’s guide to the no-fuss supermarket options that take next-to-no-effort to prepare, and that won’t stunt your progress. (These ‘meal in a minute’ options are famous among my clients, and will ensure you keep progressing even when life gets crazy.)
MODULE 3: LETTING LOOSE Life doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Which means that even if you’ve got the best of intentions (and a fridge full of veggies) at some point, life is going to get busy, birthdays and events are going to come up, and you’re going to want to let loose with your eating. So this week? I’m guiding you through my absolute best strategies for taking your nutrition plan ‘on the go’ in the real world. You’ll learn:
- How to eat out – NO ONE wants to give up delicious meals in restaurants or cafes, so I’ll be teaching you my fool proof method for eating out and staying healthy (includes bonus checklist)
- Everything alcohol – The good news is, you don’t have to give up wine and beer forever (hallelujah!). We’ll delve into the big questions: How often can you drink? What are the healthiest choices? And how can you improve your drinking habits without feeling like you’re missing out?
- How to undo damage! So you’ve fallen off the wagon, you’re feeling awful, and you’re worried you’ve ruined everything… Here’s how to get back on the health horse – and get back to experiencing results.
- The biggest food secret of elite athletes and supermodels (How are they always so prepared and organised? How do they cope with the unexpected? And how can you learn to do it too?)
MODULE 4: NEXT LEVEL NUTRITION When you’ve worked in the area of peak performance for as long as I have, you learn so many awesome hacks for feeling amazing and boosting energy – and now all that hard-won knowledge can be yours! This final week is all about learning how to be a full-blown nutritional ninja, and reaping the sky-high benefits of strategic foods and habits. You’ll discover:
- Hydration as a hack – using water to stay alert, satiated, clear-skinned and more (and why this ‘liquid gold’ is so essential for your energy levels.)
- The drinks that support wellness and weight loss… and the ones that will sabotage ‘em. (Includes a full run-down on coffee, tea, energy drinks, and soft drinks.)
- Essential minerals for maximum energy. These often-overlooked substances are the ‘secret weapon’ nutritional tips I share with my elite clients. If you’re frequently tired and lethargic, there will be an answer for you here. (Includes daily intake advice, best sources, and recommended supplements.)
- Eat for your brain – including how to use nutrition to get rid of brain fog, foods for mood and longevity, and hacks for maximising your mental performance.