Do you feel like it is finally time to go with different rather than stay the same?
Are you ready to take charge and stop being the little mouse on the wheel?
Do you want to ditch the busyness trap and stop making excuses for not losing weight, getting more energy, exercising more and not having enough time?
You get the picture…
Let me tell you: there is more to life than just surviving
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
- Be more productive and get more done
- Ditch the overwhelm and stress – for good
- Experience your best health
- Feel good inside your own skin
- Bounce out of bed without scrambling for caffeine
- And finally feel like you’re in control of your life, your health and your energy levels
…All without expensive pills, potions or false promises. It’s all possible. You really can feel great, no matter how many balls you are juggling. In fact, you can get in your best shape EVER, no matter where you’re at in your life and no matter how busy you are. You just need the right tools, strategies and advice, so that you can make the most impact and transform your life.
GET YOUR BODY BUZZING
An 8-Week Life-Changing Online Program to help you be your Best Self,
no Matter How Many Balls you are Juggling.
This is your opportunity to change your life, transform your health, and discover how to juggle those balls with energy and vitality.
As a Performance Specialist, Accredited Practising Dietitian and expert in health promotion – with over 20 years of learning, practising and coaching health and personal/business performance – I know what it takes to live and perform at peak levels.
After working with hundreds of elite athletes and high-flying corporate executives, I know what works, what doesn’t, and what it takes to reach the next level.
And now I want to share all of that information and strategy with you.
See, Performance Specialists often focus purely on athletes. Billions of research dollars are devoted to finding out the best way to go faster, harder, stronger.
But no one is applying all this incredible knowledge and wisdom to the people who need it MOST – the mums, dads, corporates, professionals, executives, and business owners who have SO MUCH to contribute to the world, yet who are struggling to be their best selves.
That’s why I created
Get Your Body Buzzing.
I’ve developed a unique, easy-to-follow program that will teach you all the vital elements of managing your performance and wellbeing. It’s jam-packed with the insider tips, high-level expertise and seriously effective strategies that I’ve used to create amazing change in my clients’ lives for more than two decades. And now these tools can help YOU make massive shifts in your life too.
The reason this is such a life-changing program is because of this one truth:
When you can increase your energy levels, EVERY OTHER PART of your life improves.
I’ve seen it happen time and time again, and now I want to share those secrets with you.
This is for you if…
- You feel drained all the time and are CRAVING more energy
- You’ve tried to improve your health and wellbeing, but you just don’t know what to do or where to start
- You feel like you’ve lost your ‘get up and go’, and you’re a little desperate to get your ‘mojo’ back!
- Changing what you eat has been effective in the past, but you haven’t been able to sustain it (and you know there are other aspects of your life that need work too)
- With the constant juggle of work, family and a zillion other commitments, you never seem to get around to looking after yourself
- You feel like a mouse on a spinning wheel, with no time to reflect or regroup. You just want to get off the wheel and start getting ahead
- You’re sick and tired of being sick and tired. You just want to feel good again!
- 8 LIFE-CHANGING WEBINARS: Each week, you’ll receive a webinar where I take you through the course content. These webinars are informative, practical and packed with powerful tools and strategies that can be applied to your life IMMEDIATELY.
- MY GO-TO TOOLS, WORKSHEETS AND RESOURCES: Each week, you’ll receive a tailored workbook dedicated to each element of your performance. These are designed to help you implement what you’ve learned and start making SERIOUS changes to how you’re feeling
- A FREE COPY OF ONE OF MY eBOOKS: To help you delve even deeper into your wellness journey, you’ll get a complimentary copy of one of my bestselling eBooks – Ready, Set…Go or Truth, Lies and Chocolate
- BONUS: EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP TO OUR PRIVATE GYBB FACEBOOK PAGE: One of the big secrets that every wellness expert knows is that the power of community is one of the KEY FACTORS in creating – and sustaining – change. Support is critical, and this Facebook group will be filled with like-minded people on the exact same journey as you. You’ll be able to share your experiences, tell your story, and celebrate your wins. And, of course, I’ll be in there to share my insights, give advice, and answer all your burning questions
What we’re going to cover…..
- The foundations of peak performance – what it is, why it’s so important, and how it applies to your life
- How to use the principles of elite athletes to enhance your own performance, so that you can be a champion in every area of your life
- The 4 critical steps required to achieve competence in any new behaviour or skill
- The tried-and-true strategies for removing your barriers to success
Week 2 – Getting Set This week, we’re getting up close and personal with your own daily performance levels. We’ll be looking at:
- The major factors that impact your productivity and output, including nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress and mental health
- How to monitor and manage your ‘energy in’ versus ‘energy out’, PLUS how to cycle your energy
- Expert strategies for recovery and renewal (a factor that’s so often forgotten in diet and exercise programs)
- How to design your own daily, weekly, monthly and annual game plan, so that you know exactly how to get where you want to be. (Includes assistance from me, with all tools and templates provided.)
Week 3 – The Peak Performance Mindset We’ve got the physical stuff sorted, now it’s time to focus on the mindset stuff. This week we’ve got another bonus masterclass, with mindset expert Tasha Broomhall. You’ll learn:
- How to design your own mental strategy (so that success is practically guaranteed)
- Why what’s going on in your head is the KEY to creating true transformation
- How to avoid the common setbacks and pitfalls that can send you spinning (so that your incredible new habits stick around – for good!)
Week 4 – Nutrition for Peak Performance (Part #1) We’ve laid the foundations, now it’s time to get going! Nutrition is a key factor in getting your body buzzing with energy, but this is NOT your stock-standard diet plan. We’ll be delving into:
- How to create a blueprint for your own personalised eating program (because one size DOES NOT fit all)
- The 3 essential aspects of high performance nutrition, so that you can design your meals with ease
- Real-world eating – where does alcohol fit in? And how can you ensure your progress isn’t impaired?
Week 5 – Exercise for Peak Performance Exercise plays a major role in getting your energy levels sky-high. But you’ve got to be strategic about it! This week, we’ve got a bonus expert masterclass with Exercise Physiologist David Beard. You’ll learn:
- The truth about smart exercise, and the mistakes that leave you stressed out and exhausted
- How to design your own personal exercise strategy (this is a game changer!)
- Implementation secrets of the experts: how to make your exercise habit stick, once and for all!
Week 6 – Nutrition for Peak Performance (Part #2) Nutrition is one of my FAVOURITE topics, so get ready to dive even deeper. This week, we’re looking at:
- How to keep your body hydrated (and why this is essential for your energy levels).
- The truth about what you drink – water, coffee, soft drink, the works. (Plus: the BEST way to create healthy drinking habits)
- Essential minerals for maximum energy. These are the ‘secret weapon’ nutritional tips I share with my elite clients (includes the daily requirements and best sources)
- How to maximise your brain and body health with antioxidants (so that you don’t just have peak performance, you’ve got radiant wellness too)
Week 7 – Peak Nutrition on the Go! Most of us can eat healthy if we’re at home, or have lots of time to get organised, but what about when life gets busy? This week, I teach you my absolute best strategies for taking your nutrition plan ‘on the go’ in the real world. We’ll dive into:
- How to pick up ANY food product at the shops and find out whether it’s a good choice (so that you can take the stress out of shopping and keep your health on track with ease)
- How to eat out – NO ONE wants to give up delicious meals in restaurants or cafes, so I’ll be teaching you my fool proof method for eating out and staying healthy (includes bonus checklist)
- How to eat healthy when life gets busy, so that your crazy schedule STOPS impairing your wellness goals
Week 8 – The Finish Line This is the week where we look at the final finishing touches that will take your health from good to great. We’ll be looking at those extra strategies that can really make a difference to your energy levels, and that will propel you into the future with momentum. You’ll discover:
- The smart additions to your diet that can take your health to the next level (and get you looking and feeling amazing in the process)
- The 9 essential strategies to get your body buzzing
- We’ll also be taking a closer look at how far you’ve come, and the incredible progress you’ve made.
You’ll walk away with….
- The actual tools and strategies you need to transform your physical and mental energy
- Enhanced health and wellbeing – so that you look and feel better, inside and out
- The PRO mindset tools and tricks to create change, and then maintain it
- Expert tips on losing weight – and keeping it off, for good. (Get this stuff right and you’ll never have to diet again)
- Increased motivation and productivity, so that you’re getting more done every day and feeling better while doing it
- The tips, tricks and insider secrets that will take your performance to the next level
It’s never too late to transform your health.
And this program will teach you how to do it,
no matter how busy you are.
Money Back Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m really busy with work and/or family commitments. Is this program right for me?
The truth is, the crazier and busier your life is, the more you’re going to benefit from these techniques. You can’t always control or predict what life throws at you every day, but managing how and what you eat, your fitness, sleep habits and stress levels gives you an edge, a look and a feel that others will wish they had. When you feel and look better, life seems a whole lot easier. You have a sharper mental focus and will be physically in the best shape of your life.
I’ve been out of shape for a long time. Is the course suitable for people like me?
Definitely. All the tools and strategies that we go through in the course are designed to suit people at varying levels of health, energy and performance. Where appropriate, I give you options to adjust and scale the strategies for your particular level of experience or fitness.
I’ve got a big event on during the 8 weeks of the course, and I’m worried I’ll fall behind. Should I still enrol?
Yes! The course is delivered over 8 weeks, but you can download and access the content at any time after that. So it doesn’t matter if you’ve got something going on – travelling, planning a wedding, whatever – you can still enrol in the course now and complete the content in your own time.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
Absolutely. I’m incredibly proud of this course, and am confident that you’ll get amazing value out of it. That’s why I offer a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the content, simply send me an email by the end of week three of the course, and your entire enrolment fee will be refunded (minus a small fee for processing).
How is the course delivered?
This online course is delivered over 8 weeks, kicking off on Wednesday 1st July. Each week’s content includes a weekly webinar and a comprehensive workbook, all of which are compatible with both PC and Mac Systems.
A live webinar will be conducted at 7.30pm (AWST) on the Thursday of each week. (Don’t worry if you can’t make the live version! The webinar will be sent to you afterwards, so that you can replay it whenever you like, as many times as you like.) I’ll be taking you through the topic of the week – explaining the concept, and going through the ins and outs. You’ll also have an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar (as well as via email and the Facebook group). These sessions are informative, practical and powerful, with tools and strategies that can be applied to your life immediately.
Each week, you’ll receive a tailored PDF workbook, dedicated to each element of your performance. You can download this onto any device.
Once you’ve enrolled in the course, you’ll receive details on how to request an invitation to join our private Facebook group. This is an exclusive group for GYBB members, and will be a space for support, discussions and sharing the journey.
You will have unlimited email support from me whenever you need it, for the duration of the course.
How much time do I need to allocate to the course each week?
Going through all the materials should take you less than an hour each week, but of course, you can invest as much time as you need. And keep in mind, you don’t need to get it done at the same pace that the course is delivered (you’ll have lifetime access to the content), so there’s no need to worry about falling behind or running out of time.