HAVE YOU GOT THE GUTS?
Tips and Tricks for Good Gut Health
Like our fingerprints, we each have a unique gut microbiome colonised by many bacterial species and we only share a small number of these with each other. Research is showing us that if we look after our internal environment, we increase the good bacteria in our gut.
A healthy gut is linked to our happiness and mood, inflammation, immunity and protecting against many lifestyle diseases including cancer.
In this enlightening webinar you will discover:
- What a healthy gut look like and how your microbiome works
- How gut bacteria impact the very core of your wellbeing
- The lowdown on pre and probiotics
- 5 easy ways to improve your gut health
- The pros and cons of fermenting foods at home
- How a healthy gut can improve your brain health
- Tuesday, 27 November 2018
- 7.30pm Perth AUSTRALIA