- Are you constantly pushing, but not seeing improvements in your performance?
- Are you struggling to figure out how to fuel your workouts and make it through the day without crashing and burning?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling like you’re not living up to your full potential because your energy levels are holding you back?
Getting to the finish line is one thing, but achieving a PB is another.
Whether you’re a fun-runner, a weekend warrior, a fitness freak or a competitive athlete, it’s tough work juggling a demanding job, hours of training, plus family and social commitments. Sometimes there simply doesn’t seem to be enough energy in your body (or hours in the day) to do all the things you need to do!
And when it comes to trying to get your nutrition plan sorted and optimised… well, things can get confusing pretty quickly. There’s so much misleading information out there, so many quacks without the science to back up their claims, and one wrong move can really knock you off track.
No matter what sort of athlete you are, your nutritional needs are different to the average Joe
You wouldn’t fill up a race-car at the servo down the road and expect it to perform at its peak. Likewise, as an athlete, you need to make sure you’re not compromising your performance through sub-standard nutrition or lacklustre health strategies.
See, when you’re pushing your body to the limit, the smallest things can have a massive impact: eating too much or too little, not getting enough of the right nutrients, not allowing your body enough time to recover…
But fuelling your body for peak performance doesn't need to be that hard.
Imagine having the expert tools and techniques to .....
- Design a nutrition game-plan that’s uniquely tailored to you
- Figure out the optimum way to eat – when, where, and what
- Stabilise and boost your energy levels – all day, every day
- Know the difference between quick and slow fuel
- Choose the best foods and fluids to have before and after sport
- Be able to juggle the energy demands of a hectic work schedule, training and family/friend commitments
- Where supplements fit in and which ones actually DO something
- Choose healthy snacks and prepare quick easy meals
- How to stay at the top of your game every time
… All without expensive pills, potions or gimmicks
It’s all 100% achievable, no matter what age, what sport, or what level you are at. You can really start achieving your best results EVER and feel good while doing it.
But to make it happen, you need expert tools, strategies and guidance that can take you to the next level
That’s where this program comes in…
This is a 6-week online program that will walk you through everything you need to know about optimising performance through nutrition, lifestyle, and energy management. Everything is designed to be accessible, achievable and fully customisable to your unique needs.
This program has been a long time coming.
As a qualified sports dietitian, I’ve spent the last 20 years working with world class and Olympic athletes in sports like football, cycling, basketball, netball, and gymnastics, PLUS endurance events like marathon running, ironman, triathlon, swimming, tough mudders, and adventure racing.
Through a combination of nutrition, lifestyle and mindset strategies, I’ve helped these devoted performers achieve success and become standouts in their fields.
And after so many years in the trenches, I started noticing that every new client I was working with was experiencing variations of the exact same problems.
These incredibly passionate people would be leaving their blood, sweat and tears on the gym floor, but then coming home and not having the energy to do anything else.
They’d be pushing harder than ever in their training, but not seeing any results on game day.
And though they loved their sport through and through, they were struggling to keep all their balls in the air and not get buried under all the other stuff they had to do.
If you’re an athlete of any sort - from a weekend warrior to an elite champion - I'm betting you know the feeling of running on empty. Of not knowing how to give your body the energy it’s so desperately craving. Of falling asleep on the couch during a family function because you’re so darn tired. Of feeling like you’re stretched so thin that something – your health, your body, your relationships, your sanity – might just snap.
And I’m betting you also know these truths:
You perform better when you're looking after yourself. You achieve more when you're in a good headspace. You feel better when you’re giving your bodies the nutrients it needs. And you’re a better performer on game-day when you’re doing well in the rest of your life.
But how do you find the sweet spot where all those elements come together?
That’s where this program comes in. In fact, that’s why I created it.
Because I know the unique needs of athletes. Because I hate seeing people putting it all on the line, but not getting results. Because none of us have the time (or energy) for endless trial and error. Because there really are principles that can be applied to boost energy levels and performance. Because nutrition really can make a heck of a difference.
And because it truly is possible to kick butt in your chosen sport, feel good while you’re doing it, and still have energy leftover for the other important things in your life.
This course will help you say goodbye to uncertainty, fatigue and poor performance
This unique program will help YOU:
- Transform your physical and mental energy
- Look at feel great
- Complete your training sessions without hitting the wall
- Be able to manage your competing priorities/demands with ease
- Experience the benefits of a tailored nutrition plan
- Get more things done without needing a good lie-down (or a giant cup of coffee)
- Be able to spend time with your family and friends without falling asleep
This is your opportunity to change your life and discover how to achieve your personal best – not just during training, not just on race day, but for every single day of your life.
Over 6 weeks, you’ll learn how to fuel your body for peak performance by utilising the key components of sports nutrition, as used by champion athletes and elite performers all over the world.
Our journey commences as soon as you are ready to begin. You’ll receive:
A Results-Oriented Webinar
Once you have registered for the program, you will have access to the Fuelling Peak Performance Membership Site where each module, I’ll be taking you through the key concepts and nutritional components of our focus topic. These webinars are informative, practical and potent, with tools and strategies that can be applied immediately and can be watched and replayed whenever you like.
My Go-To Tools, Worksheets and Resources
For each module, you’ll receive a tailored workbook dedicated to each element of performance – daily life, training and competition. These are designed to help you implement what you’ve learned and start seeing SERIOUS results.
A FREE Copy of one of my Books
To help you delve even deeper, your will receive a complimentary copy of one of my bestselling eBooks – Ready, Set…Go or Truth, Lies and Chocolate.
- The foundations of peak performance – what it is, why it’s so important, and how it applies to your life.
- How to use the principles of champions to enhance performance, to achieve more in both sport and your daily life
- The 4 critical steps required to achieve competence in any new behaviour or skill
- The tried-and-true strategies for removing barriers to success
- The major factors that impact your productivity and output, including nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress and mental health
- How to monitor and manage your ‘energy in’ versus ‘energy out’, PLUS how to cycle your energy (without the 'hit and miss' guesswork)
- Expert strategies for recovery and renewal (a factor that’s so often forgotten in nutrition and exercise programs)
- How to design your daily, weekly, monthly and annual game plans, so that you know exactly how to get to where you want to be.
- What to do when it’s party time – Where does alcohol fit in? How does it affect your performance? And how can you ensure your progress isn’t impaired?
- The secrets behind timing, quantity and quality (which is likely NOT what you’ve been told before)
- Practical tips on meals, snacks and products – because there’s no point in unachievable, time-consuming or expensive food suggestions
- Getting micro on your macros: The real truth about fat, protein and carbohydrate consumption – how much, how often, and how to tweak it to achieve your goals
- What, when, and how much: the science behind fuelling optimum performance. (Includes loads of real life case studies from years of working with sporting champions).
- The actual foods I suggest to my clients – the products, snacks, and meals that have helped them reach their peak and achieve their best. (Includes suggestions for different types of sports and events).
- How to manage your body weight and fat levels (and how to tell when your body is truly at its fighting weight). PLUS: the quickest way to get back on track when things go awry.
- The truth about hydration – what to drink, when to drink it, how much to have, and how to tell if you’re doing it right
- Water versus caffeine, energy drinks, electrolyte drinks etc. – How to make the right choice for your body and your event.
- How to boost your health with antioxidants, calcium and iron
- How to supplement for success – the products and brands the pros use
- Essential minerals for maximum energy. These are the ‘secret weapon’ nutritional tips that have helped my elite clients cross the finish line and come out on top (includes daily requirements and best sources)
- How to maximise your health and recovery with antioxidants and good gut bacteria (so that you don't just have enhanced performance, you've got optimal wellness too)
This program is all about taking control of your personal nutrition to give you the edge you'e been craving.
And let it be said: You don’t need to be a world-class athlete to take advantage of the benefits of fuelling for peak performance. These tools and techniques will aid performance in your business or boardroom just as much as on the sporting battlefield.
The truth is, kids (even big ones) can’t always control the myriad of physical and mental demands on their bodies (especially when they are still growing).
But they CAN choose the fuel they put in, if you can show them how…
It’s time to propel them away from uncertainty, fatigue and underperformance… and towards a personal best every time.
Q.I’m really busy with sport, work, and/or family commitments. Is this program right for me?
A.The truth is, the busier your life is, the more you’re going to benefit from these techniques. You can’t always control or predict what life throws at you every day – both on and off the field – but managing the factors you DO have control over (like your nutrition) will give you an edge over your competition. And rest assured: all the strategies in this course are designed to fit into a super-busy lifestyle.
Q.I don’t consider myself an elite athlete, just someone who’s trying to do their best. Is the course suitable for people like me?
A.Absolutely. All the tools and strategies that we go through in the course are designed to suit people at varying levels of health, energy and performance. Where appropriate, I give you options to adjust and scale the strategies for your particular level of experience or fitness. Alternatively, you might like to check out my other online program, Get Your Body Buzzing.
Q.I’ve got a big competition or event on during the 6 weeks of the course, and I’m worried I’ll fall behind. Should I still enrol?
A.Yes! The course is delivered over 6 weeks, but you can download and access the content at any time after that. So it doesn’t matter if you’ve got something going on – travelling, planning a wedding, training for a triathlon – you can still enrol in the course now and complete the content in your own time.
Q.Do you offer a money back guarantee?
A.Absolutely. I’m incredibly proud of this course, and am confident that you’ll get amazing value out of it. That’s why I offer a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the content, simply send me an email by the end of week two of the course, and your entire enrolment fee will be refunded (minus a small fee for processing).
Q.How much time do I need to allocate to the course each week?
A.Going through all the materials should take you an hour or two each week, but of course, you can invest as much time as you need. And keep in mind, you don’t need to get it done at the same pace that the course is delivered (you’ll have lifetime access to the content), so there’s no need to worry about falling behind or running out of time.
Q.How is the course delivered?
A.This online course is delivered over 6 weeks. Each Module’s content includes a webinar and a comprehensive workbook, which are compatible with both PC and Mac Systems.
Webinar A webinar will be available for each module. I’ll be taking you through the topic of the week – explaining the concept, and going through the ins and outs. You’ll also have an opportunity to ask me questions via email. These sessions are informative, practical and powerful, with tools and strategies that can be applied to your life immediately.
Workbook Each module, you’ll receive a tailored PDF workbook, dedicated to each element of your performance. You can download this onto any device.
Email Support You will have unlimited email support from me whenever you need it, for the duration of the course.
Working without Julie would be like trying to play football without my boots
Matthew Pavlich, Fremantle Dockers
I have worked with Julie Meek on radio and at presentations over the last 10 years and she is the best in the business at imparting information and motivation to any audience wanting to get the best out of their performance. Her content is always articulate, contemporary and practical. Julie’s understanding of what recreational and elite sports people need to achieve individual results is what sets her apart.
Simon Beaumont, Sports Commentator and MC
The Hawaiian Ride for Youth is held annually in March across 5 days with 150 riders covering over 700kms on their way from Albany to Perth tocombine their resources and raise funds for Youth Focus to assist in the prevention of youth suicide, depression and self-harm. Since its inception in 2003 Julie Meek has played an integral part in the riders preparation by way of annually presenting nutritional information to ensure the riders are prepared pre, during and post training and during the ride itself. Julie’s presentation style and knowledge without doubt leaves a lasting impression with the riders as nutritional chatter by the riders in the peloton is of common occurrence. She is the consummate, extremely skilled and accomplished professional.
Peter Trench, Managing Director Trench Health & Fitness and Founder Ride for Youth
Julie has a fantastic friendly and relaxed yet detailed approach to helping you reach your goals. She is willing to answer any questions, teach you along the way and will always go the extra mile to help!
Alex Hagan, World Champion Rower
Every world-class athlete is looking for the ‘one percenters’ that will accelerate their performance.
That’s what this whole program is about, and they’re yours for the taking…