Want to perform like a world-class athlete but not getting the result you want?
- Are you constantly pushing, but not seeing improvements in your performance?
- Are you struggling to figure out how to fuel your workouts and make it through the day without crashing and burning?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling like you’re not living up to your full potential because your energy levels are holding you back?
Getting to the finish line is one thing, but achieving a PB is another
Whether you’re a fun-runner, a weekend warrior, a fitness freak or a competitive athlete, it’s tough work juggling a demanding job, hours of training, plus family and social commitments. Sometimes there simply doesn’t seem to be enough energy in your body (or hours in the day) to do all the things you need to do!
And when it comes to trying to get your nutrition plan sorted and optimised… well, things can get confusing pretty quickly. There’s so much misleading information out there, so many quacks without the science to back up their claims, and one wrong move can really knock you off track.
No matter what sort of athlete you are, your nutritional needs are different to the average Joe
You wouldn’t fill up a race-car at the servo down the road and expect it to perform at its peak. Likewise, as an athlete, you need to make sure you’re not compromising your performance through sub-standard nutrition or lacklustre health strategies.
See, when you’re pushing your body to the limit, the smallest things can have a massive impact: eating too much or too little, not getting enough of the right nutrients, not allowing your body enough time to recover…
BUT FUELLING YOUR BODY FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE DOESN'T NEED TO BE THAT HARD.
Imagine having the expert tools and techniques to:
- Design a nutrition game-plan that’s uniquely tailored to you
- Figure out the optimum way to eat – when, where, and what
- Stabilise and boost your energy levels – all day, every day
- Know the difference between quick and slow fuel
- Choose the best foods and fluids to have before and after sport
- Be able to juggle the energy demands of a hectic work schedule, training and family/friend commitments
- Choose healthy snacks and prepare quick easy meals
- How to stay at the top of your game every time
…All without expensive pills, potions or gimmicks.
It’s all 100% achievable, no matter what age, what sport, or what level you are at. You can really start achieving your best results EVER and feel good while doing it.
But to make this happen you need expert tools, strategies and guidance that can take you to the next level.
That's where this program comes in....
This is a 4-week online program that will walk you through everything you need to know about optimising performance through nutrition, lifestyle, and energy management. Everything is designed to be accessible, achievable and fully customisable to your unique needs.
As a qualified sports dietitian, I’ve spent the last 20 years working with world class and Olympic athletes in sports like football, cycling, basketball, netball, and gymnastics, PLUS endurance events like marathon running, ironman, triathlon, swimming, tough mudders, and adventure racing.
Through a combination of nutrition, lifestyle and mindset strategies, I’ve helped these devoted performers achieve success and become standouts in their fields.
And after so many years in the trenches, I started noticing that every new client I was working with was experiencing variations of the exact same problems.
These incredibly passionate people would be leaving their blood, sweat and tears on the gym floor, but then coming home and not having the energy to do anything else.
They’d be pushing harder than ever in their training, but not seeing any results on game day.
And though they loved their sport through and through, they were struggling to keep all their balls in the air and not get buried under all the other stuff they had to do.
If you’re an athlete of any sort - from a weekend warrior to an elite champion - I'm betting you know the feeling of running on empty. Of not knowing how to give your body the energy it’s so desperately craving. Of falling asleep on the couch during a family function because you’re so darn tired. Of feeling like you’re stretched so thin that something – your health, your body, your relationships, your sanity – might just snap.
And I’m betting you also know these truths:
You perform better when you're looking after yourself. You achieve more when you're in a good headspace. You feel better when you’re giving your bodies the nutrients it needs. And you’re a better performer on game-day when you’re doing well in the rest of your life.
But how do you find the sweet spot where all those elements come together?
That’s where this program comes in. In fact, that’s why I created it.
Because I know the unique needs of athletes. Because I hate seeing people putting it all on the line, but not getting results. Because none of us have the time (or energy) for endless trial and error. Because there really are principles that can be applied to boost energy levels and performance. Because nutrition really can make a heck of a difference.
And because it truly is possible to kick butt in your chosen sport, feel good while you’re doing it, and still have energy leftover for the other important things in your life.
This course will help you say goodbye to uncertainty, fatigue and poor performance
- Transform your physical and mental energy
- Look and feel great
- Complete your training sessions without hitting the wall
- Be able to manage your competing priorities/demands with ease
- Experience the benefits of a tailored nutrition plan
- Get more things done without needing a good lie-down (or a giant cup of coffee)
- Be able to spend time with your family and friends without falling asleep
This is your opportunity to change your life and discover how to achieve your personal best – not just during training, not just on race day, but for every single day of your life
4 Life-changing Webinars
Each week, you can join in a live webinar where I take you through the course content. These webinars are informative, practical and packed with powerful tools and strategies that can be applied to your life IMMEDIATELY. If you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can catch up on the recording at a time convenient to you.
In-Person Supermarket Safari
Learn how Performance Experts shop – from the products we love, to the sneaky swaps we make, to the stuff we avoid with a 10-foot pole. If you live in Perth you will be able to join me in person at my local supermarket to learn all the tricks of the trade. (Don’t worry if you’re can’t make it though – I’ll be sending you an audio run-down of everything we cover to catch you up!)
My Go-To Tools, Worksheets and Resources
For each module, you’ll receive a tailored workbook dedicated to each element of performance – daily life, training and competition. These are designed to help you implement what you’ve learned and start seeing SERIOUS results.
Module 1: Peak Sports Nutrition
Module 2: Hacking your before and after
Module 3: Supermarket Safari
Module 4: The Icing on the Cake
The question of hydration can be a sticky one for athletes – Is water best? And let’s not forget the vital micro’s like as calcium and iron and the difference they make to your performance. What does your body truly need during these high-pressure competition situations? In this module we’ll dive into:
- The truth about hydration – what to drink, when to drink it, how much to have, and how to tell if you’re doing it right.
- Water versus caffeine, energy drinks, electrolyte drinks etc. – How to make the right choice for your body and your event.
- How to boost your performance and health with calcium and iron.
- Competition planning and preparation - all the information you'll need to be at your best on game/event day including what to eat and when.