Fuelling Peak Performance On The Bike – Module 2
This week, we’re getting up close and personal with your own daily performance levels, because we all know: how you show up in your training sessions is how you’ll show up on game day. We’ll be looking at:
- The major factors that impact your productivity and output, including nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress and mental health.
- How to monitor and manage your ‘energy in’ versus ‘energy out’, PLUS how to cycle your energy (without the ‘hit and miss’ guesswork).
- Expert strategies for recovery and renewal (a factor that’s so often forgotten in elite diet and exercise programs).
- How to design your own daily, weekly, monthly and annual game plan, so that you know exactly how to get where you want to be.
- What to do when it’s party time – Where does alcohol fit in? How does it affect your performance? And how can you ensure your progress isn’t impaired?